Foffee is looking to grow our organization by adding several entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious new members to our fundraising team!
Whether you're looking to get back into the workforce full-time or are looking for a side-hustle of 10-20 hours per week, this commission-based opportunity provides the perfect chance to sculpt a role that works best for you and your needs.
As a Foffee Fundraising Campaign Specialist, you will be responsible for driving new business and generating revenue through the identification of new fundraising partnerships and the management of the ensuing campaigns.
Responsibilities for a Fundraising Campaign Specialist include:
- Contact list building
- Cold-call/email and use existing relationships to bring on new fundraising campaigns and partnerships.
- Relationship management with fundraising clients, serving as the primary point of contact before, during, and after the campaign.
- Campaign set-up through Foffee's administrative backend.
- Documentation of campaign progress, including note-taking and status update with clients.
- Communication liaison between the clients and Foffee's internal stakeholders, including operations, marketing, and management.
- Follow up with clients to gather campaign feedback.
Perks of the Fundraising Campaign Specialist role include:
- Schedule flexibility; work as much or as little as you like.
- Remote work; there are no restrictions on locations -- in fact, geographic diversity is a plus for us!
- Low pressure work environment; Foffee does not currently set any sales targets or quotas.
- Be a part of something special; experience working in a small, start-up environment that is focused on helping those in need.
Interested individuals should be at least 18 years old and hold or be pursuing a high school diploma. No prior work experience is necessary, though a preference will be shown to applicants with sales and customer service experience. Applicants must have regular access to the internet and a phone.
Foffee is a foffee-centric, online fundraising company based out of Dayton, Ohio. Founded in 2019, Foffee aims to solve the pain points of traditional fundraisers by offering a fully online, direct-to-consumer fundraiser centered around a staple product that is the most popular drink in the country.
Are you ready to begin the process of joining the Foffee team? Please send a resume and a cover email to our team using the button below.